- Blog Topics
I don’t have a traditional Sensational Sunday post. Today was my niece’s baptism. It’s about a 2 hour ride there and back so our day was really devoted to just this one family event. No laundry. No grocery shopping. No cleaning. Just time with family. It was nice.
Since I knew we would be on the road and eating on the run–Note: I don’t even bother to fight the husband on his fast food requests when we are driving–I made sure Little Man and I started our day with a "Green" Smoothie.
I made it with a banana, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, frozen mango, baby spinach, water and a dollop of my favorite jelly
for a bit of extra sweetness and color to help coax Little Guy.
I’ve been getting a little too adventurous for his taste but this one he couldn’t refuse.
And I felt better knowing I got some fruit and veggies in him to start the day.
Before we left I snapped this photo of myself and I have to admit I do look small for 9 months but I FEEL huge. It’s strange. Even looking in the mirror I looked bigger than the picture shows.
I don’t like to post a lot of pictures of anyone else, especially their kids on the blog but here’s a fun shot of my niece during the ceremony. She was a little angel.
After the ceremony we shot a few family pics and I actually got some of ME taken by someone else. Shocking. I know.
One the way home we stopped at….
lol Everything in moderation… right? ;)
Note: Green Smoothies are something I’ve been experimenting with for a few weeks now. Click here to see Little Guy and I make one in a video.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.