- My house is a mess.
- We let the 5 year old stay up late to watch a movie. (This week it was Temple of Doom)
- I’m exhausted!
- I have 2 full laundry baskets taunting me.
- I had to battle the husband on eating out. Again. I won. ;)
- I have Boot Camp tomorrow.
- It time to write a wrap up post. I need to close up the week in the name of sanity.
ok.. deep breath…
Here on Roni’s Weigh…
Last weekend’s quote was about perfection followed by another Sensational Sunday with lots of pets. :) I posted my Week 30 pregnancy video! WEEK 30! I asked Where you go for support, hung out with my buddy Foodie and posted a new podcast.
I made The Quickest 3 Bean Chili Ever, blended up a new Green Smoothie with Little Man for a video post which prompted a lively discussion in the comments and shared the 10 spices I really can’t live without.
On Poop Butterflies….
NOTHING! Ugh.. I’m totally disrespecting our community. I have about 10 post ideas started and a new challenge I’ve been wanting to share but the time to do them is escaping me.
Things that caught my eye on the interweb this week….
- 10 Foods You Think Are Healthy and Nutritious But Aren’t
- Forks Over Knives – A new documentary I can’t wait to see.
- Banned Super Bowl Commercials – I’m a bit of a commercial geek.
- Oh! and I was interviewed Hot and Healthy Mom.com
The only other thing I can think of is my failed attempt recipe this week. Jen asked if I could "Roni-fy" this recipe for Peaches and Cream Muffins by Paula Deen. First attempt… utter FAIL. I’m not giving up though. I love the idea of a peachy muffin! :)
oh! oh! OH! For those that care, I’ve been making strides on the nighttime teeth hygene thing. Writing this post about unhealthy habits really helped! I’m even flossing. lol I had to force myself the first couple of nights but now I’m settling into a pattern. According to this post on PsyBlog, I have a couple months to go before it becomes a habit but I’m making the effort!
Hope you had a great week! Let’s enjoy the weekend. :)