Loooong day today but I managed to get this up at the last possible minute. I must admit this pregnancy is really starting to take it’s toll. I’m exhausted! By mid day my energy level takes a dive bomb. This baby is also a kicker! He’s making it heard for me to focus! In a good way, of course. :)
Oh and be warned, pregnancy hormones are in full effect. I lost it in this one. Tears were plentiful.
Topics in this video include…
- How do I start Running? My emotional story.
- How do I keep my greens fresh?
- How do I record/edit my videos?
- Advice for increased appetite.
Podcast/Audio Only Version
- Post with my workout history in links
- Pondering what people told me. Story of how the "I’m not a runner" seed was planted
- First time I attempted running 5k on the treadmil
- The Couch to 5k program for new runners
- NYCPatty’s blog, A Day in My NYC
- You can freeze greens to!
- Kale posts on GreenLiteBites
- Video posts on GreenLiteBites
- The Volumetrics Eating Plan