Those that have been reading Roni’s Weigh for some time may remember my old Thursday Thoughts posts. I used to have fun sharing things I found all week and then ending with a mini wrap up of what I accomplished. I’ve tried to breath life into this old series but it’s just not working. Nowadays I immediately share links on facebook and twitter and oh, I don’t know, my insane number of blogs. (I’m seriously obsessed at this point.)
Anyway, what I’m trying to say is, I will be retiring the old Thursday Thoughts concept but will be adding a simple Weekly Wrap Up in it’s place. Honestly, it helps me to pause and take a look at what I’ve accomplished all week. It’s like I need to conclude in some way. I don’t know why, maybe I’m weird. :)
- Regardless, this week was JAM packed. It started with me in NY for the Tim Gunn event and ended with a fabulous conversation about unhealthy habits. In between I posted a podcast, revived another old series–My Weekend Quotes, had yet another FABULOUS Sunday were we put together our first piece of baby furniture, shared my 28th week pregnancy update, and posted my first ever professional video. It was quite a week!
- On GreenLiteBites I was a little obsessed with pears making a fun sandwich and a warm quinoa salad. I also made some announcements like my new relationship with The Laughing Cow and the cook book which will DEFINITELY be available by Feb 1!! Tonight I also posted about my new favorite obsession, Banana Soft Serve (It’s Homemade One Ingredient Ice Cream, SERIOUSLY!) which happens to be this weeks video post.
- On my Professional Blog I talked about Delurker Day, wrapped up some old posts about making money online and shared my crazy week.
- FitBloggin’ planning is full steam ahead! I got a new banner delivered and started publicizing the session descriptions starting with Branding Basics: How to Become a Social Media Superstar.
- As if all that wasn’t enough, I decided to launch yet another blog, Poop Butterflies on which I already excitedly posted 5 times. I’m ecstatic to have a creative outlet for all the little fun things swimming in my head.
OK, I think that’s it. Why do I feel better getting that all out? Seriously it’s like I need to do a brain dump once a week to make room for new stuff. :)
I’ll be back to do it all over again with a new podcast tomorrow!