- Blog Topics
I refused to start today on laundry duty. I just didn’t have it in me. Instead Little Man and I decided to put together Little Bean’s bassinet…
Many people are asking me how Little Guy is handling the idea of being a big brother, well let me tell you, he’s taking to it like a natural!
We chatted all morning and he excitedly helped assembled the bassinet.
He’s so proud and excited. It brings a tear to my eye.
After we showed off the bassinet to the husband it was time to experiment in the kitchen.
My first day experimenting was a HUGE success.
I don’t have time to post about it on GreenLiteBites tonight but I will get it up there ASAP! I swear!
In addition to the banana treat I also indulged in my latest obsession…
I seriously can’t get enough of it. I’m not sure if it’s the pregnancy or what, but I’ve had maybe a grapefruit a year for the past 10 years until recently. Now I’m up to 4-5 a week. Thankfully I think they’re in season so they are tasty and cheap. I’ve been buying them by the bag.
Little Guy isn’t the biggest fan. I’ve gotten him to try a bite a couple of weeks ago but it was too tart. He also tried the juice but again, too tart. This morning we had another conversation about them and I got him to try the juice again. His reaction was priceless…
However, he kept taking sip after sip. He even said, "It makes me make a face but I keep sipping it!"
I don’t think he wanted to admit he kind of liked it. It was cute. This is why getting kids to keep trying is so important. I just talked about this on GreenLiteBites when I answered a question about feeding picky eaters..
After breakfast we just lounged around a bit and played on the computer until it was time for a meeting with my friend the Designer. We needed one last get together to make final edits. The publication date is a little out of my control but I’m doing my best to have it available by the end of the month.
After the meeting I stopped by Dunkin Donuts to grab the husband a coffee and I fell prey to glorious smell. I decided to buy a half a dozen but only 1 of my favorite kind. They rest were for husband and Little Guy.
When I got home we watched football and ate donuts. It was a glorious lazy afternoon but I couldn’t sit still for long. Soon I was at Aldi’s with Little Guy stocking up on groceries for the week.
My day has ended with a burst of creative inspiration. I’ve had a site idea bouncing around in the old noggin’ for–funny enough–nine months. I finally gave birth tonight…
Poop Butterflies is a small creative site for me. For some odd reason I feel I need yet another place to express myself. As if I don’t already spew enough of my thoughts all over the internet. ;)
ok, must run.. It’s late. I think I’m having a bit of pregnancy insomnia.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
- Celebrating Progress
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.