It’s New Years EVE!! I can’t believe it! My plan is to get this posted and then get moving! I have so many plans today.. mostly revolving around getting ready for the new year. You know the boring stuff… laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc. but THEN I’ll be cooking for the Husband and Little Guy.. we are having seafood and then watching movies in our PJs cuddling on the couch. Just thinking about it makes me smile. :)
Before I head off I wanted to post my Top 20 of 2010. I’m also working on a bit of a pictorial review of my year. Just a few pictures that caught my eye as I looked through my archives. It should be up soon. In the meantime…
Top Posts of 2010
- Fat is NOT a Feeling.
- The Awakening
- How Much Credit Do You Give the Scale?
- When was the last time you were naked?
- My Strategy to Beat Up 5 Guys (It’s not what you’re thinking!)
- 10 Eating Out Strategies for the ‘Real World’
- I choose to live in the now.
- This Mornings Run: When will I learn?
- 5 Reason Why Trying to Get Skinny Will Keep You Fat
- Why I keep trying?
- 20s vs. 30s
- Weekend Quote: How Many Eggs Have You Thrown Away?
- The 4 Day Diet: Be Thinner By Friday… and Back Where You Started on Monday
- Sometimes It’s Just a Bad Picture
- Ask Roni: How I Stay “Organized” HA!
- What Happens When a Weight Loss Blogger Gets Pregnant?
- Exposed: One Year Later
- The “Paula Deen” Culture
- 5 Ways to Stretch Your Food Dollar and Shrink Your Waist Line
- More on the New Weight Watchers PointPlus Plan: A Response.