Is it bad that I could have written the same exact post I did last year at this time? Just read it, it’s hysterical. My house looks the same, I’m planning the same conference, maintaining the same blogs and the cat is in the same spot. The only thing that’s different is my hair and the whole full time job thing. Which somehow is making me feel worse. How is it I STILL don’t have TIME? Why am I so overwhelmed?
Sometimes I need to remind myself to… breath. Just breath.
So I’ll be signing off for a few days. I posted a fun Christmas panini on GreenLiteBites today, went through most of my inbox and have one final conference call schedule for tomorrow morning. Then I will be wrapping the rest of the presents and heading to Moms. We still go "home" for the holidays. :)
I was going to try to get one last podcast in but at this point I doubt it will happen. Instead I thought I’d do a sort of rerun. Peering back in time on this week in the past…
- Almost 5 years ago to the day I wrote this post, A Weigh In Story. Rereading it was somehow comforting. I remember writing it like it was yesterday.
- Unfortunately 2006 December posts were mostly lost in the crash. The only one I have to show for the whole month is The Workout Question.
- 2007 I wrote a note to myself that may be relevant again this year. :) oh! and I did find this picture of "Little Man" in the post, Holiday Goals and Wish
- In 2008 I answer a reader question about my "blogging business" You know, I must say… my reponse was awesome. Is it ok to pat myself on the back 2 years later? :)
- Finally, last year is the link I already posted earlier… The Holidays Have Pushed me Over the Cliff.
I love having the blog. It really allows me to step back in time and remind myself where I’ve been which helps me know where I’m going. Which right now is to BED! :)
Have a Wonderful Holiday Weekend Guys! I’ll "see" you Sunday.