I’m video-less this week. Long story but not only did I record this in my living room late last night but my computer totally crashed and the only thing I was able to salvage was the audio track. Honestly, the crash happened because I am completely out of hard drive space. Videos are taking up all my space! So I may have to start skipping the video part of the podcast and only posting the audio. That’s what a true podcast is anyway, right?
Anyway, we’ll see. This weeks topics include…
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Blogging Advice
- My Approach to Feeding Toddlers
- Learning to Love Yourself
- How Did I Get Started?
Click here or listen below…
All the crazy links I mentioned in the podcast…
- My Original Pizza Addition Post
- My Thin Crust Whole Wheat Pizza Dough recipe
- All my Pizza Recipe Ideas
- My CNN story..
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- My approach to feeding toddlers…
- My Two-Year-Old Eats Octopus: Raising Children Who Love to Eat Everything
- My Core Hurt Eating – A MUST Read for those that Overeat