I have the most amazing Sunday EVER! I know I say that a lot but you have to remember I make an effort to set the tone for the week and seize my Sundays. It’s a tradition I started a long time ago.
There’s only one problem… I’m so exhausted after my awesome day I don’t have the energy to tell you about it! So you get the bulleted version. :)
- It all started with this "genius" idea I had to make a new breakfast sandwich. :)
- Then I went for a run. I could not get over how gorgeous it was outside. Just a stellar day and I felt great the whole run.
- When I got back I started the laundry and got Little Guy ready for our hike. We had an amazing time on the trails. Here’s some pics from Little Guy’s (my old) camera.
He was all excited to take his camera and snapped this one of me when we were getting ready.
Once we got there we explored our options…
… hit the trails and…
… had our first casualty. :)
Little Guy had some fun learning the camera. These are his shots…
We really did have a blast and I enjoyed my alone time with Little Guy in nature. :)
- We came home and had lunch. I finished the Deep Dish Crescent Pizza Casserole. Sad to see it go. :(
- The husband got home from Gaelic Football, helped me fold laundry and them we went out for…
It was so stinkin’ nice out we just wanted a reason to go back outside. :) We strolled around the outdoor shopping center and enjoyed our ice cream.
- One the way home we decided it would be a great day to wash the car. I told you.. SO nice out. We just looked for reasons to be outside!
- Then I made dinner (pasta with homemade sauce and a side salad), finished the laundry with the husband, put everything away and paid all the bills (that we could. We are feeling the one less paycheck. yikes.)
Anyway.. I am READY to start this week. I love momentum. :)