I’m heading out to yet another Blogging conference. This time it’s the Type-A Mom Conference in Asheville NC.
I’m hoping to sit in a few sessions, learn something new and then come back here and share it with you. A few of the sessions that caught my eye…
- Rebranding Your Blog — I just did this let’s see if I did it right. ;)
- Know Your Numbers: Putting Together a Media Kit — I desperately need one.
- Social Media Training and Consulting in Your Community — I’m trying to go more local.
- Strategic Planning for Bloggers — Plan? What plan?
- 10 Habits of Highly Successful Bloggers — I would LOVE to know.
- Creative Ways to Monetize Your Blog: Thinking Outside the Widget — This is my job now. Guess I got to think about making money.
- It’s About Community, Not Competition — I’ve always felt this way.
- Food Bloggers — Can’t wait to meet fellow food lovers.
- Fitness and Health Bloggers — My tribe. :) Hosted by my very good friend Carla AKA MizFit
- Using Your Blog as a Platform to Get Gigs — I don’t think I’ve ever had “a gig” but I’d love to learn more! :)
I’ll be taking a break from the conference and participating in another Lighten Up 101 teleclass on Saturday, September 25th at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern. Feel free to pop in on the call by clicking here. We’d love to have you!
I’ll be back post conference with all the cool stuff I learned, promise. :)