- Blog Topics
Last week I got a new shipment of VitaTops to try for product reviews. Vitalicious is a Roni’s Weigh sponsor and I’ve been working with them for quite some time. Anyone remember the VitaMix recipe contest I hosted way back when on GreenLiteBites? Well I’m hoping to do another fun contest/giveway this time here on Roni’s Weigh. I should have more info soon!
In the meantime, I thought I’d give you my thoughts on the new(er) Apple Crumb flavor. I tried it two ways. First defrosted when they were delivered and then toasted straight out of the freezer. By far the second way was my favorite.
When I opened the first package the smell was DIVINE. Very apple crumb but the "crumb" wasn’t too "crumby" which was disappointing. That’s the part I was most excited about. The flavor was good and there was chunks of apple in the top which was nice.
Since I wanted more "Crumb" I decided toasting one would help and it did! Today I took one out of the freezer and popped it straight into the toaster on level 5. The result was a nice crusty outside and a warm middle. It would be delicious warmed apples and cinnamon with a scoop of Bryers free. I’m getting all warm and fuzzy just think about it. :)
For those that don’t know, Vitatops are all around 100 calories, 1g of fat, 6g of fiber and 1 WWP. They may be found in the freezer section of your grocery store but you can also buy them online by clicking here. Be sure to use my code, RonisWeigh for 10% off!
Has anyone else tried it yet? Thoughts?
Full Disclosure: Vitalicious is a Roni’s Weigh Sponsor they supply products for me to sample. However all opinions expressed in this post are my own as the always are.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.