Sorry I’ve been slacking in the workout play list department. Here’s what I’m currently listening to on my runs. The songs are in order from longest to shortest but I normally have it on shuffle. The totally running time is 1 hour…
All links will open in iTunes.
The list goes: song title – album by artist.
- Magic Man – Dreamboat Annie by Heart
- Home – Up from Below (Bonus Track Version) by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Uprising – The Resistance by Muse
- Kool Thing – Goo by Sonic Youth
- Little Lion Man – Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons
- Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love – Van Halen by Van Halen
- How You Like Me Now (Single Edit) – The House That Dirt Built by The Heavy
- The Difference Between Us – Sea of Cowards Us by The Dead Weather
- In Spite of Ourselves – In Spite of Ourselves by John Prine & Iris DeMent
- I’m Not Like Everybody Else by The Kinks <— Why this version is NOT on iTunes, I’ll never know. It’s on their greatest hits album.
- Heaven for the Weather – Everything Is Borrowed by The Streets
- Paper Planes – Kala (Bonus Track Version) by M.I.A.
- Fighter Girl – Fighter Girl – Single by Mason Jennings
- I Know What I Am – Baby Darling Doll Face Honey by Band of Skulls
- Jesus Walks – The College Dropout by Kanye West
- But It’s Alright – The Best of Loma Records – The Rise and Fall of a 1960’s Soul Label by J.J. Jackson
Any new music your listening to that you’d like to share? I always love mixing it up!