- Blog Topics
Ugh. I ate and ate and ate and ATE! Saturday was my Mom’s surprise 60th birthday party. I’ve been planning it for a few weeks now but unable to tell you about it. Mom does read now and then (right Mom?) and I didn’t want to ruin the surprise. And.. She WAS surprised!
The party was at a buffet and OMG could there possible be MORE food there that I wanted to try? I took a little of everything and ate waaaay past the point of fullness. Did that stop me from munching on popcorn just an hour later and scoffing down 3 pieces of pizza after that? Nope. Then, after a few drinks with a friend, I ate yet again! A large grilled chicken Panini and some chips. I went to bed a little tipsy and A LOT full.
Today was no better. I started off with great intentions and a fabulous run. Then the husband brought home McDonald’s or lunch. We had ice cream with Grandma and Grandpa, more chips then I’d like to admit and stopped at McDonald’s AGAIN for dinner. The double cheeseburger is still sitting in my gut like a rock. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. BLEH!
Ok… confession, vent, whatever you want to call it, is over. I ate what I ate. I could sit here and go into why I think I did and over analyze the whole weekend but I’m not going to bore you. Instead I look ahead. I have a fridge full of veggies from the farm and a beach to trip to plan. We leave on Saturday for our yearly shore trip.
Overall, it was a great weekend and I plan on making it a great week! You?
Tagged with: confession
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.