Tomorrow is packing day and then Saturday we are going all Griswold and hitting the road to Disney! I’m super duper psyched! But I couldn’t leave without emptying my head of these thoughts! Please excuse my shortness… I’m falling asleep at the wheel tonight.
- Great tips from Karena on how to get the the body you want. And NO it’s not a fad diet. Just some good old "fashion" advice.
- How about a laugh from our friend, Jack Sh*t? Fellow Weight Watcher veterans will get a chuckle out of Things You’d Like to Say at Your Weight Watchers Meeting.
- Diet Blog had an interesting post about Fatorexia. I suffer from the opposite problem but I know many women who can relate to feeling smaller then they really are. Interesting.
- Here’s a tip Krista shot me from the blog Leading the Weigh (which doubles as my new blog this week – love it!) How many times have you thrown out that bag of baby spinach before? Well no more! Check out the Hot Tip: Don’t throw out that baby spinach!
As for updates from me…
- I got a chance to post a wonderful guest article on FitBloggin, Using Blogging to Repair A Damaged Body Image. Don’t forget I’m accepting guest posts all the time. Just let me know if you have an idea!
- On GreenLiteBites I only had time to post 1 idea, Vidalia Roasted Radishes. Little guy and I made a Mango Berry smoothie but I’m just to tired to get it up there. :(
- On SkinnyMinnyMedia I posted a video about what motivates us to work, or at least what motivates me to work. It was a very timely find considering my recent career decisions.
- On Blog To Lose I posted a new challenging challenge. One week of food journaling! and YES I plan on completing this challenge while in Disney. My goal is to post daily updates of my food adventures during the road trip and at the parks. I’m actually looking forward to it. Actually I think I’m just looking forward to break in the daily grind routine. I’m SO happy I’m going to be spending the next 10 days just with my family. Just thinking about it makes me smile.
So that’s it for this week. I’m trying to prep that second Ask Roni video I recorded a few weeks back before I go but I’m not making any promises. I will be posting updates while traveling on Twitter and my FaceBook Page, not to mention my food journal account. I hope to start posting daily food journal here on the blog with a few pics starting Monday, once we actually arrive at Disney.
Ok, got to go get some sleep. I have a big day tomorrow getting ready for the trip. I’ll be picking up supplies, getting the family mobile’s oil changed, taking my other poor car to the body shop oh! AND I’m getting my hair colored. Thankfully I have a furlough day to run all these errands. ;)