It’s been a loooong day. Actually, it’s been a long week! But I didn’t want to go to bed without posting a Thursday Thoughts post. I’m trying to get back into the groove with them. So here goes.. excuse my shortness and what I’m sure is more typos then normal, …
- Ever wonder why Why we eat when we’re not hungry? Click here to read a few theories. My favorite… The couch (sour cream-topped, butter-slathered) potato effect.
- My strategy for the TV munch… Got with a healthy option. Here are a 9 Healthy Treats from Food Bloggers. Psssst check out who’s number 2. ;)
- Maybe instead of munching we should play a little game? How about the TV Workout Challenge? LOVE this!
- For those that want possible take their workouts form the living room to the pavement may I present the The Couch-to-5K Running Plan. Tiffany insisted on it. ;)
- As for me and the running. I’m going to attempt 6 miles tomorrow before work. It will be my longest run this year and probably the longest one I’ll squish in before the half marathon next weekend. This weekend I have a 6K (3.7 miles) which will be my official April event for this years running goals.
- On GreenLiteBites this week Little Guy and I recorded ourselves making Whole Wheat Banana Muffins and tonight I Simply Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- For my fellow WordPress Bloggers, on SkinnyMinnyMedia I just post 5 WordPress Plugins I can’t live without.
- And lastly… drum roll please… I FINALLY posted one of the presentations from the FitBloggin’10 conference on the FitBloggin’ Blog. I hope to get all of the sessions up within the next two weeks. For a list of the sessions from the conference click here for the old agenda. Side note: The first one I posted was about book publishing. I have started a proposal for one AND I’m meeting with my designer again to finish the cookbook this summer. Things are a happening!
- And just one more link because I really need some help with this.
Ok, here’s the food journal. I got to go! Running clothes are on and I need a good night sleep for my 6 miles tomorrow morning!
|breakfast was some shredded wheat with blueberries and light choc soy milk|
|just had a 4oz yogurt cup|
|lunch was out at the cafeteria.. big salad, half of turkey sand and a piece of cake thanks to little guy|
|had some juice after donating blood and a bite of cookie.|
|make that a whole cookie… duuuude they are yummy.|
|dinner was some ham, sweet potato fries and roasted brussels sprouts|
|sugar free pudding cup and some choc soy milk – getting choc fix without going nuts on the chocolate for the 3rd day in a row.|