That’s it. I’m forcing myself to think on Thursdays. I miss my old Thursday Thoughts Posts. You know I looked back into the archives and I’ve been doing them since September 2008! Sometimes I can’t believe how long I’ve been blogging. Anyway, let’s get started…
- If you remember back in the fall I did a post called Why do you love your body? Roni’s Exposed Post that was inspired by Mish who has been gathering other inspiration Exposed posts on her site EatingJourney. Each one of those posts are amazing but not one made my laugh out loud as much as Jack Sh*t’s. He cracks me up.
- Since I’m talking about other bloggers let’s hop on over to Mary at amerrylife. She launched her first e-book! A Merry Life Guide To Creating A Better Health Blog. I’m so proud of her and inspired. As soon as my redesign is done I’m diving into the cookbook again. I swear. really. ;)
- Ok let’s do one more of my fav bloggers. Out of all the FitBloggin’ recaps one of my favorites was Charlie’s Mostly because I had to keep pestering him to come. :)
- Since I mentioned FitBloggin’ I might as well go there. I’ve been a bit inactive on the site BUT I’m gathering feeback and interest for FitBloggin’11 AND working on turning FitBloggin.com into a more active blog for those that “fit blog”. I’m in the process of gathering guest posts if you are interested in submitting. Any thing in the health, wellness, motivation, blogging realm is welcomed!
- Speaking of fitness (I’m not sure if that worked as a transition) I have a nifty little gadget to review. A few weeks before the conference I received a Gymboss Interval Timer to try. I’ve been attempting to run more intervals since reading about the benefits. I was using visual cues (parking meters, trees) to mark the intervals but the Gymboss gives you an audio cue based on setting you provide it, like 20 seconds, 1 minute, etc. It’s a nifty little device!
- OK, I can’t go any longer without mentioning Jennifer Hudson. I love that she’s the new face of Weight Watchers and I think she looks absolutely amazing! I thought she looked fabulous before but wowza!
ok.. as for updates from me.
- GreenLiteBites has seen busier days all I posted was a Slow Cooker idea I tried on on the family, Sweet Mini Meatball Idea. I gotta be honest… there was a LOT of eating out this week. I just wasn’t prepared for the week after Easter Weekend. I did, however, kick BUT on the workout front. I ran and lifted weights 3 times this week! That’s a first!
- I did post a twitter comic on SkinnyMinnyMedia tonight and last week I vented a bit about advertisers. I had yet another interaction with a PR rep today that bugged me too but I’m not going to get into it.
- Besides my sites, I have been getting more active on my FaceBook fan page. I share links and thoughts and goofiness. Fan me and I’ll be sure to annoy you. ;)
I think that’s all the thoughts in this old noggin. I’m gonna chill with the old hubz, watch The Mentalist and fall asleep. :)
Update: Oh! I forgot I wanted to mention my Run to Home Base Fundraiser! So far we raised $1385 but we still have a long way to go to $2000 and only a few more weeks to do it! Please consider a small donation. It’s a great cause. It’s tax deductible. It’s your one chance to win a FitBloggin’ T-shirt! ;) Click here to learn more.