Feeling a little better but not really in my normal talk-ity talky kind of mood so I thought I’d just pass on some links which is the whole point of Thursday thoughts anyway. :)
- I love a good success story. For some reason that one spoke to me. I think it was his observation "The biggest change was seeing food as fuel." I try to do that as well.
- I love a good quote. That one was posted by @athletecomeback How many of you are guilty of comparing? I know I am.
- I love good recipes and I’ve been obsessed with Gina for weeks now.
- I love toys and photos so that that was right up my alley. I had to share. ;)
As for updates from me.
- This week I posted about managing multiple blogs on RoniNoone.com and GreenLiteBites finally saw some action! I post a rebooted Pancake recipe, a simple orzo an pea side, and a quick wrap using leftover chicken and some fresh produce.
- The FitBloggin’ blog is still under construction as I collect guest posts and my new site design for Roni’s Weigh is ALMOST done. I may even try it out this weekend. We’ll see.
Ok, I need some sleep. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I haven’t been feeling too well, physically. I hope the doc can shed some light on this nausea and tiredness. I just feel, for lack of a better term… crappy but optimistically crappy! ;)