- Blog Topics
We woke up in awe. Irish wasn’t too impressed but the little guy and I sure where. . .
After making some Almond milk and cookies (which are now all gone) it was time to get outside and start the shoveling.
The snow was still coming down pretty hard and it was already noon.
The Little guys was LOVING it.
We were making some progress. :)
I was responsible for the sidewalks.
Then I helped clear the plateau out of the driveway. :)
Seriously. It was A LOT of snow!
After we were done, it was time to play.
I got a little stuck. (Yes that’s my entire leg in the snow.) lol
Little guy felt awfully big on top of the snow mound.
And so did mom. :)
The sun finally came out and it was simply BEAUTILFUL!
Little guy was light enough to crawl on top.
Dad wasn’t so lucky.
We aren’t in a hilly area but we still got to go "sledding." :)
We ended our romp in the snow by diving off the back door. Hey, when will get this opportunity again?
It was a great.. GREAT.. day and this pictures says it all.
After we came in and warmed up I made some stuffed peppers for dinner that I can NOT wait to tell you about on GreenLiteBites. I just don’t have the energy in me to do it right now. I wonder why? ;~P
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
- Celebrating Progress
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.