- Blog Topics
A.C. was an ABSOLUTE BLAST! The hubs and I seriously had the best time. We ate too much, played to much, spent too much, drank too much and didn’t sleep enough. :) And we are coming home winners! I had a crazy string of luck at the poker table Saturday night simply making our great weekend even better!
We got home about 4PM to a house buried in snow. Our neighbors said the final tally was 23 inches and I believe them. It was seriously insane just look. . .
We spent 2 hours digging out. Here I am all bundled up after coming in.
It was tough but I was thankful for the workout. I really did eat a weee bit too much this weekend and I have had NO desire or time to hit the gym. I’m basically conceding the year.
That doesn’t mean I’m going to eat everything in sight and "start fresh" in the New Year. Although that’s what I used to do. No, no. I just mean I’m not going to beat myself up for indulging and missing workouts. My schedule for the next two weeks is insane. We always travel for the holidays, I have presents to wrap, food the cook, shopping to shop and work to work. :)
My plan is to RELAX and do what I can when I can. That’s my motto. :) What’s the point of holiday if all I do is stress myself out and beat myself up over what I ate or drank. Nope, not worth it.
I have to admit I’m starting my week pretty unprepared. Being away this weekend has put me behind. Lunches aren’t made, clothes aren’t washed, bags aren’t even unpacked but it’s all ooooookkkkkkk. We’ll deal. Instead of going nuts tonight I’m going get to bead early. I’m really making an effort to make sleep a priority.
I’ll be starting up my food journal tomorrow, again, in an effort to keep myself honest. Oh! and I did sign up for a 5k run on New Years. I ran it last year with Carrie and it was such a great way to kick off the new year on a healthy active note!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and, if you in the North East, are all dug out! :)
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.