I can’t believe we are wrapping up 2009. It was a tough yet fortunate year for me. Taking our chances on a new house, selling and moving would have been more then enough to keep me busy but on top of that I started a new full time job, ran a marathon and dealt with the death of my Dad.
I’m thankful for what I have learned, how I have grown and what I have gained this year (and yes I mean that in more ways then one.) And I am looking forward to 2010 and all that it has in store for me. :)
Before moving on I like to step back. Here are a few posts I plucked from the 2009 archives (in chronological order). . .
- The Most Creative Comment EVER! :)
- Who am I? Seriously.
- What I learned from Paper Plates and Broken Microwaves
- This is how I feel right now…
- Fullbar Review / Rant
- If I Worked Out in ‘96 This Would have been My Mix Tape
- 10 Tips to Help You Find Balance
- What is your ACTUAL goal?
- My Running Partner – The iPod/Nike+
- Recap of the 10 Mile Cherry Blossom Run
- From Lazy to Staying Active to Gym Rat to…
- My Motivation Turn Workout Partner
- 18 Year Old Shares a Lot of Wisdom about Body Image and Happiness (and makes me cry)
- My Half Marathon Weekend Recap
- Do you compare yourself to others?
- My Core Hurt Eating – A MUST Read for those that Overeat
- 3 Boxes of Candy
- Why do you love your body? Roni’s Exposed Post.
- I’m a Marathoner!
- What’s your New Month’s Resolution?