This is going to be super quick. I’m falling asleep watching The Mentalist and I refuse to stay up any later as all I want to do is eat. Not because I’m hungry but because I’m tired. I think I’ve been doing that a lot lately.
Anyway, some quick bullet point updates. . .
- This weekend I’m taking the husband to Atlantic City for his birthday. We haven’t gone all year with the move and the new job it was just too much. I’m totally looking forward to a couple a days away. Between holiday shopping, work, blogging and all the other stuff I’m exhausted as I’m sure you are all too. It’s just a crazy time of year.
- Speaking of work, tomorrow I find out the future of the SpeakHealth project I’ve been doing for work. I’ve built the site and have been posting there for about 2 months. It’s been fun blogging at my job and I hope we get to continue with the project. Fingers are crossed.
- I also posted over on We Are the Real Deal about trees. It’s kind of a long story you’ll have to check it out over there.
- This week on GreenLiteBites, I posted a long video where I make a Pearl Onion and Mushroom dinner from start to finish and last night I whipped up a fun salad using spinach and fennel.
- Fitbloggin has also had some major announcements recently. We welcomed POM as a sponsor and announce Dave Grotto as our keynote!
- Let me leave you with my new running mix and my food journal. I’m trying REAL hard to keep an honest journal through the holiday. It’s not about being "good" or "bad." It’s about being HONEST with myself.
Here’s the mix. . .
- Uprising by Muse by 5:05
- Out of the Blue by Julian Casablancas 4:41
- You Never Know by Wilco 4:22
- Fit But You Know It by The Streets 4:12
- Crawl by Kings of Leon 4:06
- Nothing to Worry About by Peter Bjorn and John 2:57
- Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant 2:55
- Relator by Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson 2:34
- Kiss With a Fist by Florence + the Machine 2:04
Total Running Time: 32:48
Here’s the food journal. . .
|*-~-~-~-* thursday journal *-~-~-~-*|
|started my day with a short run in the cold #tep #activity|
|bowl of frosted mini wheats with fresh blueberries and choc soy milk #tep #breakfast|
|leftover soup pretzels & five choc chip cookies my co-worker brought in. in my defense they had walnuts in them. :)|
|vitatop.. better then another cookie i’m thinking. :)|
|rt @akean81 vitatops are my favorite, i just ordered some yesterday <--- did you use my code? ronisweigh for 10% off! :)|
|too much at the chinese restaurant. frankly… i can’t wait until the holidays are over!|
Table provided by Roni’s Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.
Hope you have a great weekend! I’ll be back Sunday. :)