Don’t get me wrong I have TONS too blog about. That’s the blessing and the curse of a "talker". I love to talk therefore I love to blog. It’s just the way I’m wired. What I meant by "What to Blog About?" is sort of the opposite. I have so much swimming in my head that I’m not sure what to share and in some cases, if I should share.
Let me start with the food journal stuff as you may have noticed I started counting points again. No I’m not trying to LOSE weight I just need to check in with myself. I want to take a step back and see how many points I was averaging on a daily bases.
I’m not sure how long I’ll do it but we are in holiday season people and you know how easy it is too "give up" and "wait till new years" or "start after Thanksgiving" or whatever other irrational "I’ll start on tomorrow" mentality that we come up with. Everyday is a new day where we can take the time to make a healthier decision. It’s as simple as that.
So let’s see.. What else? There’s been so much going on and even though I’m busier then I’ve ever been, I’m happy. Really happy.
- Things are moving with the FitBloggin’ Conference. I wish I had more time to work on it but I’m doing what I can when I can and that’s just gonna have to be good enough.
- My job is going great! I’m having fun working on the SpeakHealth project and teaching everyone about blogging and social media. Sometimes I suffer from a confidence issue when it comes to my skill set and frankly, my new job is giving me a big confidence boost. I’m working. I’m working hard. But I love every minute of it and I’m good at what I do and I swear that helps me feel happy and content. I’m sure some psychologist out there could have a field day with me.
- The new house REALLY feels like home now. Why? cause it’s nice and messy. I’m only joking… or am I? ;~P The husband finished the garage last weekend which was really the last "room" that needed organizing since the move.
- I’m also doing better on the workout front! Got a run in this morning and I’ve come to the conclusion that I must workout in the morning. My current schedule just has me so exhausted by the end of the day and I value my family time after work too much to do it then. Am I gonna wake up everyday and get an hour workout in? Never. I’m gonna take it slow and try to get a run in 2 days a week and maybe a gym session on the weekends. Again with the attitude of do what I can when I can.
- OK, finally the news I’m not sure I should share but I will. Vaguely, but I will. ;~) Does anyone remember this is ancient video? Geesh! I looked like a baby back then! I really aged in the last year and half! Anyway… there’s a question back then I was asked that I may be reconsidering my answer to. Just reconsidering and that’s all your’ getting on that subject. Thank you very much!
OK, I’m off. I need a snack (hence the scoops below) and I want to get a good night sleep. That’s another area I’m working on. :)
|started my day with a run! about 2.5 miles feel fantastic|
|bowl of grapenuts with frozen blueberries and light choc soy milk||5|
|just had the roasted red pepper soup… with some triscuits… so so so yummy!||4|
|off to have a vitatop… tell you about my dinner later.. i’m posting a video of it! :)||1|
|quick sausage and pepper dinner idea – estimating….||7|
|baked scoops and some salsa||5|
|a couple of tootsie rolls||2|
Table provided by Roni’s Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.