- Blog Topics
Oh My Word!
I just finished my very first Chocolate Mint VitaTop and I’m in heaven! It was exactly what I needed after my long day. Chocolaty. Refreshing. Totally Deliscious!
But before I tell you more about it let me give you a quick update…
- I squished in a 5 mile run this morning and I did it in 48 minutes. I was shocked and it felt GREAT!
- The in-laws have left but before doing so, helped us immensely. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
- The POD will be gone tomorrow and we will be handing back the keys to the apartment this week.
- We are officially in the new house! We have food in the fridge and FINALLY a couch to sit on! :)
- We cooked our first meal tonight after a long day of unpacking.
- We aren’t even CLOSE to being done but we don’t care. We have a home and that’s all that matters.
That’s it in a nutshell. The meal I cooked was nothing fancy, just a few hot dogs, some backed beans and quick sugar snap peas but… I made it, we ate at home, and it FELT GREAT to do so. Strange I know.
After dinner we cleaned up, made lunches, gave the little guy a bath, organized the bathrooms and settled down to relax a little bit. I’m exhausted!
I was also a little hungry. So I deiced to pour a small glass of Light Chocolate Soy Milk and try one of the new VitaTop that Vitalicious shipped me. I was totally psyched to see Chocolate Mint. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chocolate Mint. It’s one of those flavor combinations that’s just hard for me to resist and the VitaTop totally delivered right out of the freezer. I didn’t even let it defrost as I knew the chilled harder texture would be even more refreshing paired with the mint. And it was! There were even quite a few thin chocolate chips that added a great crunch when frozen.
Paired with the small glass (about 4 oz) of Light Chocolate Soy milk it was a really satisfying chocolaty snack for just about 3 points. The VitaTop is 1 and the Soy milk is 1 but added together I’m pretty sure the nutritional info totals 3. EIther way, it’s totally a great filling dessert.
Ok, I gotta go. I really am exhausted and it sucks that I have work tomorrow. I really wish I had another week of to get organized. But I don’t. So I’ll do what I can when I can.
Oh! and I’m hoping one of those things I do is a video for GreenLiteBites! I have an idea and I’m hoping to try out recording in my new kitchen tomorrow night!
Oh! Oh! I forgot… Click here if you are interested in trying the Chocolate Mint VtaTop or any Vitalicious product. Be sure to enter the promotional code RonisWeigh for 10% off.
Ok.. it’s Mad Men time! :)
Oh! Oh! Oh! I started back up with my food journaling today. Figured I’d post…
|i’m baaaack! :)|
|5 mile run #tep #activity|
|2 egg omelet with peppers #tep #breakfast|
|fresh mango #tep|
|1/2 whole grain bagel with fat free cream cheese #tep|
|leftover linguine with pesto and shrimp #tep #lunch|
|2 fat free hot dogs, baked beans and sugar snap peas #tep #dinner|
|chocolate mint vitatop with a small glass of chocolate soy milk (writing review now… so so so good!) #tep #snack|
Table provided by Roni’s Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.