I totally want to tell you about my Sunday but I’m beat. So I’m going for the bullet point approach as I try to keep my eyes open.
- I ran about 8 miles this morning. First time in a week. It was raining and my iPod crapped out at mile 2. I considered turning around but then I thought about the marathon and how it’s only 2 weeks away. I’m no where near where I wanted to be but I’m still looking forward to it in a weird "I’m scared out of my mind" kind of way. :)
- After the run we got a few more things done around the house.The last big room we have left if the bedroom. Which I’m saving for next weekend as I can’t handle coming home from work, cooking dinner, having family time and then unpacking. It just ain’t happening. I can deal with pulling my clothes out of a box for a few more days.
- This afternoon we ran some errands, went shopping and had lunch at Panera. It was nice. We rarely go grocery shopping all together.
- Afterwards I made dinner, Dried Herb and Yogurt Marinated Pork which was actually a hit. I also made lunches and a quick marinade for a couple of small steaks that I’ll make tomorrow night. Hey, I figured if I was in the kitchen dirtying everything up I might as well get as much done as possible. :)
- I also posted I’m still lumpy on We Are the Real Deal which, for some reason, came flowing out of my this morning. I’ve been struggling with some feelings and writing is such a source of therapy for me now. It’s strange.
Ok, that’s it. I got to go to bed. I’ve been fighting a headache since dinner.