- Blog Topics
How long has it been?!? Geesh! I miss the question of the "When ever I have time." ;~)
This one is totally inspired by my new house. I’ve never hid the fact that I’m a night time snacker. While losing weight I’d routinely save up points to enjoy popcorn and ice cream in the evening. I even eat within an hour of going to bed. All this snacking always happened, yup, you guessed it, on the couch in front of the TV.
When we moved from old to new house we saw the evidence of all the snacking. Let’s just say allowing a 4 year old to eat on the couch is not a very good idea. We found entire uneaten granola bars along with M&M’s, goldfish, swedish fish, popcorn and more crumbs then I’d like to mention.
All this led to the husband and I agreeing on a "no eating in the new living room" rule. We’ve always tried that rule in the past but to be honest, I was always the first to break it.
Well no more. I’m done. There will be no eating in this living room. Ever. So far so good. I’m already starting to get used to it. If I want a snack I have to stop what I’m doing and go into the kitchen to eat it. Novel idea, huh?
So I’m curious. Do you have a "No eating in the living room" rule? If not, have you considered it? If so, do you think it helps curb night time calorie consumption?
Just curious as I see this helping me and my nighttime snacking habit immensely.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.