- Blog Topics
A couple of days ago I wrote this post on BlogToLose moments after chatting on twitter. It couldn’t wait. I don’t care that I’m busy OR in living in a temporary apartment OR organizing a conference. When will I not be busy? Why wait? There will never be a "perfect" time. Right? RIGHT?? :)
All joking aside I’ve been super busy and I haven’t been able to make the gym or do any form of weight training. I can barely squish my runs in. I’ve also been feeling overwhelmed, out of control and fat (for lack of a better term.)
So instead of sulking and feeling sorry for myself I’ve decided to DO something. Tonight I took the initial tests for those three training programs I think are awesome! No equipment, any fitness level and best of all, NO excuses. So who’s with me? I’m starting all three Sunday (they suggest waiting a few days after the initial test.)
Here’s the result of my test…
100 Pushups: Initial Test
Rank: 3 – 18 push ups
200 Squats: Initial Test
Rank: Excellent – 75 (I have to admit I got bored but MAN my legs were on FIRE afterwards.)
200 Sit-Ups: Initial Test
Rank: Poor – 35 (started crampy)
So what say you? Join me? Post your progress on your blog? Don’t have a blog? Consider signing up on BlogToLose… THIS is what it’s all about…accountability, support and community.
ok, now I need sleep. :) Leave a comment to your blog post if you are joining in on the challenge!
Tagged with: challenge
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.