WOW.. There were A LOT of us!
Me failing at taking a self pic with Mr. Potato Head.
Me in front of a giant veggie statue.. come on I HAD to do it. :)
My two fav fitnes bloggers! Carla and Lisa – Notice the Shirts (Don’t F*ck with Fitness Bloggers and the back say "I’ll make you drop and give me 20. Carla will be selling them on her site so keep a look out!!
My blissdom Running partner! Carole
Mary, me, Carla
At the Cheeseburger Party with AJ (and everyone else!)
Ok, seriously.. I had a BLAST. I talked too much and slept too little. I ate intuitively and sampled everything. It was a nice escape yet exhausting. It was a great 3 days.
I’m up too late, yet again! Tomorrow I’ll be running around beautiful Chicago as I attempt 12 miles. I gotsta go and get some sleep!
Oh! Before I go… Check out 10 random things I learned at BlogHer and these were the fabulous Food Bloggers I had dinner with yesterday. Seriously, I was honered to be invited!
- Lydia from The Perfect Pantry
- Kalyn from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Elise from Simply Recipes
- Kathy from Panini Happy
- Kristen from Dine and Dish
- Maris from n Good Taste
- Cora from Cora Cooks
- Deb from Lunch in a Box
- Gudrun from Kitchen Gadget Girl
- Jennifer from Savor the Thyme
- Ree from Pioneer Woman Cooks
- Jaden from Steamy Kitchen
- Sandie from Inn Cuisine
- Alanna from A Veggie Venture
- Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy
- Kelly from Barbaric Gulp
- Stephanie from Iron Stef
- Stephanie from A Year of Crockpotting
- Anne Marie from This Mama Cooks
- Hetal and Anuja from Show Me the Curry
- Roni from GreenLiteBites <– that’s me! :)
- Jayne from This Week for Dinner
- Kim (and Roger) from the Building Blocks Show
- Krista from Londonelicious,