DUDE! I’m trying. I’m REALLY trying but I can’t break this funk I’m in. I feel like I have a black cloud hanging over my head and for once it has NOTHING to do with my weight. It’s worry about selling this house. I don’t know what else to do and I hate the feeling of being completely up to the mercy of others.
ok, OK so I’m a control freak. I know this. I just don’t know how to not let it get to me anymore. *sigh* Like I said, I’m trying. :)
In the meantime I wanted to pass on my rainy day running mix. I put it together for my 7 mile run in the rain last Monday and I’ve been listening to it every since. It’s a little more laid back then my normal running music.
Here’s the link mix on iTunes but some of the songs are missing so I’ve linked each individual song below. Total running time is 1 hour and 12 minutes.
- Salala (Featuring Peter Gabriel) by Angelique Kidjo featuring Peter Gabriel Djin Djin
- Time Of The Season by The Zombies
- Elevation by U2
- The Golden Road by Grateful Dead
- Sowing The Seeds Of Love by Tears For Fears
- It’s My Life by The Animals
- And When I Die by Blood, Sweat & Tears
- Naked Sunday by Stone Temple Pilots
- I Go To Extremes by Billy Joel
- What I Am by Edie Brickell
- Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
- Why I’m Here by Oleander
- Only Happy When It Rains by Garbage
- Sometimes (Lester Piggot) by James
- Mr. Mastodon Farm by Cake
- Simple Kind Of Life by No Doubt
- Sometimes I Feel by Shillglen (Not on iTunes)
- Touched by Vast