It’s 9:35 AM and I’m ALMOST done with my Thursday Thoughts post. What? Look outside… Is the sky falling? Any pigs flying out there?
In all seriousness, I’m trying to get into a new groove. My staying up too late, snacking and not getting enough sleep is really starting to take its toll. So I’m in the midst of finding a new routine. I’ll be starting a new training schedule come monday (more on that later as I edit my calender.) I think gharkness was right about my funk. I need to find my next goal. I do have the half and full marathons but I need something more then running (CanNOT believe I just said that.) I’ll be writing about my new plan this weekend.
Ok, let’s move on to these thoughts…
- Weight loss discovery: ‘brown fat’ – What? Now I have to worry about what COLOR my fat is? On second thought maybe this is why I’m always FREAKIN’ COLD!
- Reaching your weight loss goals – OH My Gosh… I SO did/do this…. "What if I become a skinny biotch?" "What if I become a gym rat?" "Will I become one of those fitness freak that buys protien shakes?" I just talked about this in my What are you REALLY afraid of? post.
- The Best and Worst of Easter Candy – Notice the amounts. "IF I COULD EAT JUST ONE I WOULDN’T CARE!" Sorry had to scream that. My issue isn’t with which candy is best or worse, it’s the ability to enjoy it without mindlessly polishing off every dove chocolate egg in a 3 mile radius.
- 10 Best Dieting Blogs For Women – I wouldn’t say I’ve made a fortune! LMAO more like the salary of a McDonald’s employe BUT I’m honored to be on the list. :)
- The BYOB special is back – Like VitaTops? Get 6 free when you by the Bring Your Own Breakfast 24 pack and use the code WRN33109 OR use the code RonisWeigh for 10% anything you order! Hmmmm come to think of it, maybe I’ll put a few VitaTops in the toddlers Easter Basket this year.
- GreenLiteBites this week – The toddler and I make some failed cup cakes BUT we are looking forward to trying again. I used quinoa to make a simple breakfast and some chickpeas for a fun lunch.
- SkinnyMinnyMedia this week – For my fellow bloggers I wrote up a tutorial on how to find when people read your blogs AND I went over a few ways I make my "fortune". (LMAO – sorry that still cracks me up).
Other News – Not a lot of progress on the cookbook but I’m way further then I’ve ever been. And… Ummm… Hmpf other then that I can’t think of anything else going on besides the fact that I had an interview for a possible REAL job and I’m planning a Fit Bloggers conference. Yup.. I’m insane. I admit it. More to come on these two topics in the near future. Promise. Right now I gotta go… I have a meeting about the new house… I have to clean the old house that hasn’t had a showing in over a week…. and I need to hit the gym before the toddler gets out of school. Life is good, busy but good. Guess I’m out of my funk… huh? :~D