I just want to EAT! There I said it. Yesterday I made fun of the toddler for being a bottomless pit but I’m right there with him. I am going to write this post then go to bed… no procrastinating and eating to stay awake. I’ve been getting into some bad night time habits. The only way to change is to admit it, face it, and do something about it. :) OK… moving on. I actually have some other thoughts this week…
- My friend shot me this link to 10 yoga poses for runners. Apparently I’m a runner now. I keep forgetting. :) The toddler and I had fun going through the poses before my last run. Which, by the way, I skipped out today. My body needs a break, I’m so sore from my workout yesterday and previous runs. Plus I want to rest up for my 8 miles this weekend!! Yikes!
- Even though I’m taking a few days off from my training schedule doesn’t mean I can’t still do things to say active. Sahar shared 10 ways to get fit WHILE blogging on ProBlogger this week.
- Diet Blog had a interesting article about The 8 Most Overrated Health Trends. I think the article reinforces my thoughts on the whole "we over think" things. Eat healthy, get moving and don’t worry about the latest trends.
- Since I’m on a list kick I might as well post this one. Plus it kind of goes alone with the previous thought. Live Science has a Top 10 Bad Things That Are Good For You post. Being an "everything in moderation" girl. I found it fun.
- Ok, I feel I need to end the list of lists with something a little more…. ummmm… useful? So my last list link is America’s Top 10 Healthiest Diets. I think they should rename it America’s Top 10 "Healthiest Strategies for Living" but you know what they mean. :)
- This week on GreenLiteBites I experimented with a new muffin-ish idea and I can’t be happier with my Banana Oatmeal Cups with Chocolate Chips! I also made a husband pleasing dinner (hard to believe, I know), Simple Chicken Tips with Gravy. This weeks video was a simple Green Eggs and Ham idea for St. Patty’s!
- On SkinnyMinnyMedia I posted part 2 of my HTML That All Bloggers Should Know. This ones all about some basic HTML structures that can help format your posts. And today I peered into my future as I have no doubt I’ll have this conversation in my near future
- Looking for inspiration? I FINALLY published the Success Story on BlogToLose! Joni Learns to Love Herself No Matter her Size and Mary is No Longer a Victim. These women are amazing please leave a comment for them showing some support. Take it from me, it’s not always easy bearing your soul. :)
Ok, I think I’ve successfully emptied my brain on thoughts. I need sleep. :)
Ohhh CRAP! I forgot the NURU Exercise Card Winners!
I’ll be in touch guys and ship your card early next week. If you didn’t win I’m happy to say the cards are only $9.95. I’ve signed up for thier affiliate program so if you are intrested in buying them or some of their other cool products, click here.