In the midst of making a healthy breakfast for the toddler and I, listening to music and starting the laundry, my brain started churning. I was thinking about…
- selling this house, moving, was it the right decision?
- my 6 mile run later, when would I fit it in?
- the husband and our discussion yesterday.
- my to do list that never seems to end.
And then all of a sudden I realized all was O….K…. I had this strange calm come over me.
- The house thing? If the house thing falls through we’ll be ok. Sure we’d lose a bit of money but worst things could happen. At least we HAVE a house and are even in a position to consider moving.
- My run? Why am I stressing? It’s my time. Not only did I know I can do it I knew I’d enjoy it. Sick, isn’t it?
- The husband? Relationships take work and compromise and both us are willing to do that. That’s why we work. :)
- My ‘to do’? How can I stress over something I create? Plus I’m happier when I’m busy and accomplishing things. Why do I even try to fight it?
As those thoughts swam around I was accomplishing things. We didn’t turn on the TV. The toddler played with his new Bakugon toys (his latest obsession) I cleaned up, dancing to my favorite tunes. Life was good.
Why was I so calm and level headed this morning? Could it be that I got a good night sleep, maybe?
I did it! I actually went to bed BEFORE midnight. WAAAY before. 10:30 to be exact. I haven’t gone to bed that early in years! Now if I can just make that habit!
Around lunch I headed out for my run. It was a gorgeous day to run 10k!
It was a tough run. I was crampy. There was this GIGANTIC hill. I was into it but I wasn’t. Hard to explain. Regardless… I DID it and the feeling at the end always makes it worth it. :)
Once I got home I showered up. Watched some basketball with the husband (I’m actually holding my own in the NCAA pool!) and then we took the toddler to the driving range. Did I ever tell you the husband was a golf fanatic? Well I think he’s passing on the gene. :)
Now? Well now I’m chillin’ with hubz (maybe I should rename him ;~P) watching Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist. It’s cute.
All in all it was definitely a SENSATIONAL Sunday! Here’s the food journal. I’m signing off to enjoy the rest of the movie and hit the hay early again. :~D
|whole grain pancakes and strawberries||3|
|spinach salad topped with curried turkey (may post recipe later)||4|
|apple with peanut butter||5|
|southwest burger with curried sweet potato fries and grilled zucchini||7|
Table provided by Roni’s Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.