I quickly recorded this yesterday while the toddler was at school. I thought it would be distraction-less but the phone rings and the husband knocks. It’s also the first vide/podcast I actually had to edit! No biggie but I chopped off the last question as I didn’t have enough time to answer it completely. You can tell I messed with it as the I abruptly say goodbye and I never do that. :)
Oh! and why didn’t anyone tell me I forgot the markers on the last two videos! I have to go back and do that!
Topics included in this video…
- Has the Husband Lost Weight?
- Do I count calories?
- Finding Motivation
- Baby Food
Podcast Version (Audio Only)
Links mentioned or that you may be interested in…
- Naturally Slim – I analyze his the Husbands Eating Habits
- Comparison Pictures (scroll down for family shot with the husband)
- Great Conversation about Points Vs. Calories on BlogToLose
- The Matter of Motivation – My old Motivation Post
- Make Your Own Baby Food
- Old video where I talk about not having more kids