Not sure what’s up with me this week. I’ve been very unmotivated. I’ll muster up some energy to go and run only to quit early. I’ll keep a good food journal all day just to ditch it at dinner and pig out on evening snacks. I’m entering the "I’ll just start tomorrow" stage. Bleh. That’s how I feel.
I know it’s a phase. I’ve been making an effort to go to bed a little earlier this week, hoping that will help. I’m a bit stressed with tax season, having a house on the market, keeping my blogs going, and just being a wife/parent. *sigh* such is life, I’ll get over it. I always do. In the meantime I have a few "thoughts" to share. :)
- A friend shot me this link in an instant message a few days ago with the message "You have to see this." I had no idea what to expect. Then when I saw the… the… heart attacks on a plate? (no idea how to describe it) in a strange way it made me feel a little better. Like a wake up call that even though I’m feeling a bit down now I’ll never be who I once was. And yes I was once someone who would totally go for stuff like the Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt and the Brick Of Cheese. I mean pizza in a vending machine… Come ON! Thank GOD my dorm floor wasn’t equipped with that or the 60lbs I gained in college would have easily been 120.
- Looking for other (ok, ok, better) motivation, especially on the running front, I found Robins Story. I feel as if I hit a roadblock in my training. I can’t seem to get passed the 4 mile mark. So after reading about Robin I headed over to MapMyRun to find some new routes. I’m hoping it helps get motivated to run again.
- Speaking of what motivates me John, from John is Fit just posted some bloggers favorite fitness gadgets. Take a guess what mine is (although it hasn’t worked that well for me this week.)
- Need a giggle? Are are you a Trader Joe’s fan? Check out the unofficial commercial. I totally think Trader Joe’s should air it. :) Thanks everyone who sent it to me!
- I had a slow week on GreenLiteBites. Today I posted Bread-End Crumb Chicken Nuggets, this weeks video and I finally got around to sharing my Old Fashioned Blueberry Oatmeal idea.
- RoniNoone.com also saw a slow week (although I have SO many ideas and tutorials to get out of my head!) I did just post the winners of the blog header contest and a few things I picked up at the Blissdom Conference last weekend.
- As for other things… I”m chipping away at my new to do list. Yes I started one after reading all the fabulous advice given on the Question of the Week.
- RIght now I going to post this and then go to bed. I’m really trying to make an effort to get more sleep. I really think all the late nights working are catching up with me.
So on that note.. Good Night! :)