So the husband told me I should be writing Thursday Thoughts on Wednesday as no one reads them until Friday cause I post too late.
My response, "But I have the thoughts on Thursday so I write them on Thursday. Who cares when they get read anyway?"
"Then you should just call them Thoughts."
"But I have the Thoughts on Thursday. Plus I like the way it sounds."
"Whatever. It’s your blog."
EXACTLY! So here are this weeks Thursday Thoughts on Friday, again. :)
- I can’t remember if I told you guys how I actually collect the links for my "thoughts" post. I email them to myself all week and then on Thursday (*cough* – as in THURSDAYs thoughts) I look through the email, review the links and pluck the ones that I want to share. It works for me. The problem is I don’t generally take any notes so sometimes I can’t remember how I found the link or if someone sent it to me. That’s the case for this one. I have this great link to an article called How to Stop Making Excuses and Start Making Changes but I have no idea how found it. Regardless it’s a great post. Being somewhat of an excuse maker myself I appreciated the advice.
- As for excuses. I stopped making them with my running training this week and I’m feeling great on the workout front! Speaking of, have you guys seen the Physical Activity Pyramid? I never did but I think it’s pretty cool!
- Ok, no more excuses? check… More Activity? check…. What’s left? Ohhh yea! FOOD! How could I forget? This week I found the 10 Best Foods for your Heart according to Health.com. I love that little pictorial slideshow format, don’t you? Anyway… I was psyched as I don’t only eat all these foods but they are pretty much staples in my diet. Just recently learning to appreciate the avocado. :)
- Have you guys heard of the 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer? Honestly, I didn’t until Elaine brought it to my attention and started the Breast Cancer 3Day Walkers with Robyn. To support my fellow BlogToLose’rs, I designed some shirts for them to wear on the walk. I’m also selling them to help raise money for the cause! Check out my post about them on BlogToLose and please spread the word if you feel so inclined! :)
- This week on RoniNoone.com I reached my 2 post a week goal! Writing 3 Twitter Tips for Twitter #newbies and Getting Readers/Increasing Traffic. I have to admit I’m having fun writing for SMM. It’s fun!
- As for GreenLiteBites I made up Taco-ish Soup with Couscous and Avocado, sweetened some pancakes with Pom Berry Sauce and experimented with Apple Bran Muffins. I also posted this weeks video, Taco Night! :)
Let’s see, other news? Ummmm not much! Do you believe it? I did record an Ask Roni today and should get it posted tomorrow. Other then that I have a product and book review in the works. Oh! and new, fun playlist on the way!
Right now I’m off to relax with the husband. I’m missing CSI!