Sometimes even I just don’t feel like talking. I know… hard to believe. :) So I’m doing many links and few words this week…
- The Seduction of a Binge. I can so relate right now.
- New Means For Fighting Hunger Cravings? Maybe this will help?
- Weight Loss WooHoo! – Sometimes I need to remember how far I’ve come and what my motivation is.
- Maybe a good laugh will help and MarJo had tears coming out of my eyes on with this comment.
- No new contests this week but I do have the Sensible Portions winners…
- Patty Jennings,
- Annie Timbello
- Joanne Bruno
- Brittany Dobbins
- Ami Self
- Need your contest fix check out the Smooth Fitness Sweepstakes and Divine Caroline’s What’s favorite product find?
- GreenLiteBites news… Check out Tropical Pineapple Core Smoothie, Pinto Bean Soup, Simply Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with Spinach and Angel Hair, Moroccan Inspired Beef Stew with Orange and Couscous and this weeks video where the toddler and I do some pancake taste testing. (ok… can you tell I was a bit obsessed with food this week?)
- On SkinnyMinnyMedia I posed a question about links opening up in a new window (notice I still don’t open them in a new one – if you like them to, right-click and decide for yourself) and I posted about Gravatars (little profile pics in blog comments.)
ok, I’m out. Night. :)
P.S. I can hardle belive it myself. This may be the shortest Thursday Thoughts ever!