I don’t have much time tonight. I’m planning on going to bed early. Actually I’ve been making an effort to do that for a few days now and I’m feeling much more refreshed in the morning.
So here’s the deal…
- First, thank you SO MUCH for the support. I’m feeling much better about my little (big) ice cream incident last night.
- I got my run in first thing this morning! Just under 5 miles. My iPod crapped out on my at 3.79 miles but I had to finish the 5 if I wanted to get home as I ran out 2.5 miles and then turned around. I cramped at the very end and my knee started bothering me again so I walked about the last 400 meters. BUT I don’t care, the total distance was 5 miles and I felt great the whole run! I totally needed that!
- When I got back I made a big batch of pancakes for my in-laws that were visiting. I also experimented and made a Pom Berry Sauce as a syrup replacement. It was totally YUMMY!
- Then the family played a bit of Wii. So much fun! :)
- I left the family playing and met up with a friend for a lunch date. We had plans to see The Uninvited, which I absolutely loved (What can I say, I’m a sucker for the horror flicks)! It was a great mid day escape.
- Afterwards I headed to the gym for more me time. I was so sore from my Friday workout and run this morning I though a little pool time would help. So I did some relaxing laps, then headed to the sauna. I was only there for half an hour but it was just what I needed.
- When I got home I whipped together dinner out of some leftovers and hung out with the toddler.
- Then the only non-sensational thing happened. My dryer broke. :( I decided not to deal with it now and gave the toddler a bath.
- Now I’m writing this, getting ready to veg a bit while watching Flight of the Concords and then it B…E…D… time. :)
Here’s my food journal today. It was really important for me to keep one today. It made me feel tons better.
Until tomorrow! :)
|whole grain pancakes with pom berry sauce||4|
|cup of md crab soup and veggie wrap w/ side of veggies||10|
|taco-ish soup with couscous and avocado with a chicken breast||8|
|apple and peanut butter… a lot of peanut butter :)||6|
Table provided by Roni’s Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.