It’s so funny that I’m posting this now as I just return from my 2 hour workout at the gym. Ok, well, maybe it’s not THAT funny, but it struck me that I’m all about exercise lately. I’m really liking this "new active Roni". ;~P
Side note… what is about a turtleneck that makes people look old? oh wait…. that’s just me, I am getting old. :~P
Topics in this video include…
- Am I doing enough exercise to jump start weight loss?
- How much exercise should someone get in a day?
- Did I lose weight before starting to exercise?
- Just an inspirational comment. :~)
Podcast Version (Audio Only)
Links mentioned or that you may find interesting…
- My post… Beginner Treadmill Workout (with a detour)
- My post… Where are you on your exercise journey?
- The Truth About Exercise and Weight Loss
- Weighing in: Diet vs. exercise for losing pounds
- How much physical activity do you need? Physical Activity Guidelines
- It’s never too late to start exercising: new studies show that exercise at any age improves mobility, balance, strength, and even brain function.