- Blog Topics
The last few days have been a blur, just crazy! So I decided to do a quick video as a way to catch up. Hope you don’t mind…
Links I mention in the post…
- My running buddy
- Maize Quest – The Mecca of Corn Mazes
- Hulk Smash Hands (The toddler and I beat each other up with these every morning) By the way, he’s going to be the Hulk for Halloween. I’m SO psyched as I’m the BIGGEST hulk fan! I used to have the biggest crush on Bill Bixby. ;~P Lou Ferrigno? not so much.
- My twitter/food journal tool (Tweet, Eat, Post)
Links to people I met at the conference.
- Savor It – Inspiration. Yoga. Creativity. Life.
- Winning Friends with Salad
- The Little Blog That Could
- Merry Mishaps
- Andrea’s Recipes
- Get Better Health with Dr. Val
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.