- Blog Topics
A few weeks ago I hinted that I may be traveling to Chicago. Well, it’s true! Arrangements are made, itinerary set and I’ll be packing my bags next Friday!
Here’s the deal…
Nov 7-9 I will be joining some of the most amazing health, wellness and fit bloggers from around the blogosphere. Seriously I’m not kidding, look at this lineup!!!
- Carla of MizFit Online
- Jennette of PastaQueen
- Tanya of I Ate Pie
- Lisa of Workout Mommy
- Monique of Big Fat Deal
- Leslie of Weighting Game (Leslie is TBD but hopefully yes :-)
- Jason of Twit2Fit
- Anne Marie of This Mama Cooks
- Amy of Super Healthy Kids
- Jenna of Eat Live Run
- Kath of Kath Eats Real Food
- Lyn of Escape from Obesity
- Alanna of A Veggie Venture
- Anne of Elastic Waist
- Steph of Back In Skinny Jeans
I’m so honored to have been invited along with these awesome women (and 1 man :~P)!
Quaker invited us to talk about a few things, including their new LivingProof Campaign. I was excited as I’m a fan of Quaker and have shared some of their products as FoodFinds for quite some time. Plus, who doesn’t like oatmeal?
So, needless to say, I’m ecstatic! I’m going to get to meet other awesome bloggers, spend a weekend in a new city (have I told you how much I love cities and cityscapes?), and (most importantly) I get a BREAK. Nothing beats a weekend away. Especially a weekend without the husband and the toddler. That sounds so mean, but you other moms know EXACTLY what I’m talking about. ;~)
Ok, here comes the BEST part! While we are there, most (if not all) of us bloggers wanted to do a meet and greet with our readers. The details aren’t set in stone yet. We wanted gauge reader interest first to get a lose head count and help determine a place.
The group is thinking of either a Sunday brunch or a Saturday night (around 10pm-ish) bar thing. Or, my idea… BOTH why not? I’ll be FREE! ;~P
So please let me know if you want and are able to come out hang with us in Chicago. EIther leave a comment or twitter me. If you live in Chicago, and have any ideas for great meetup places, please feel free to share!
Can’t wait to meet some of you!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.