It’s only my second week of Thursday Thoughts and I’m already late! I meant to get this post done this morning but my day’s been crazy!
Let’s get to it…
- Robyn emailed me an awesome recipe site for Weight Watcher Friendly ideas. I haven’t spent nearly as much time a I want to on the site but it seems to be a great collection of recipes. I can’t wait to explore it some more!
- I was also contacted by PhysicalFitnet asking if I’d like to embed any of their workout videos. At first I rolled my eyes as I get a request like this pretty much daily but when I checked out the site I was pleasantly surprised. They have a host of different exercises for different body parts each illustrated with a quick video! I may put together a few routines and embed the videos to show you what I’m doing at the gym!
- Alexia found a disturbing image of a 12 year old hamburger. Yikes! I don’t know about you but I like my food to biodegrade!
- MizFit posted an interesting post about the keys to weight loss. You’re thinking reduce calories and exercising right? Well guess again! There is an interesting conversation happening over there in the comments. Go add your 2 cents! I did. :~)
- I’ve been a little less active on GreenLiteBites this week, just not having time to come up with new ideas (plus I’m *trying* to focus on the book!) but the toddler and I did record a produce pick (prickly pear) Monday morning and today I posted a fun lunch box alternative to the boring sandwich.
- Speaking of the toddler, he’s been an angel since his meltdown the other day *knocking on wood* and yesterday we played an old game I made for him when he was just "the baby". I may revisit it again now that he’s older and learning his letters. He loved the fact that you could hold down the keys and make the colors change really fast and hear the letter start over and over again. Mom wanted to bang her head against the wall loved it too. ;~P
- What I’m working on… A product review for a probiotic bar, a food find for prunes (yes, you read that right, prunes) and t-shirt designs! I hope to launch a little t-shirt store front in a few weeks. I’ll keep you posted!