I had a movie moment in the car today. It’s been awhile since I posted a journal entry. I’ve been busy, traveled to my moms, had some technical problems and my GreenLiteBites ideas tend to take up my posting time lately. Plus you know, I’m a mom, have clients, a husband and a house to tend. So the first thing that I end up taking of my to do list is a journal post when I get back logged.
Anyway, I was thinking what I would post about and what my title would be. Yes, I actually TRY to be clever although I rarely succeed. So last night when I was going to attempt to post but got too tired, the words So Much to Say popped into my head. You know, the song by Dave Matthew’s Band. I thought I’d use it as my post tittle. Then when I went to write the post I found I didn’t have really anything to say at all. Well, I did have stuff to say but I didn’t know how to say it. This “bloggers” block happens to me sometimes. So I decided to walk away and wait until I was inspired.
Well on my way home from the gym this morning don’t I hear So Much to Say on the radio. It made me laugh out loud, like the blog gods where trying to tell me something.
So here I am, posting with so much to say!
- Labour Day weekend was a food fiasco! I had SO much fun but I ate WAY too much. I’m not beating myself up over it. I’m not quite sure why I ate that much but it was the holiday, it’s over and I’m moving on. Oh wait, I DO know why I ate so much, my Uncles from Brooklyn brought Italian Cookies. They are one of my all time favorites. Thankfully I do NOT live near a New York Bakery!
- Marathon Relay Training is going well. I ran 5 times last week, 2 – 30 min runs, 2 at boot camp and my first 40 minutes! This week so far I ran one 30 minutes and a boot camp run this morning. I don’t think I’m going to hit my goal of 3 – 40 minute runs this week. I’m shooting for 1 tomorrow and 45 minutes on Saturday. So I guess I’m fine tuning my training schedule taking some of the advice I’ve been getting (all by the well helpful AND appreciated!). I’m still attempting to increase my time 5 minutes a week and I would like to get at least one 60 minute run in before the Marathon. Preferable early in the week. I’m also shooting for 4 weight training sessions and boot camp classes during the week AND I’m going to give Zumba a try this weekend! It’s a dance class. Now that I wrote all that out I have NO idea who has possessed this lazy body of mine! I feel like work-out-aholic girl! LOL but I really love it! It’s totally my outlet now.
- I hinted in my 40 Min run post that I had to say goodbye to my “baby”. Well what I meant by that was WeightWatcchen is no longer online. If you try to go there you will be redirected here. In doing so I lost a lot of revenue and some blog posts that didn’t get transferred but it was being severely targeted by Hackers and I just couldn’t keep up anymore. I was sad to see it go but at the same time I really want to focus my energy here (most of my posts are here anyway) on GreenLiteBites and BlogToLose. I don’t have time to manage and debug an archived site. That being said Blogs.WeightWatchen.com is still live and people are still blogging. Please show them some support if you have time. Oh and a note to the hackers…. MY AUDIENCE IS NOT INTERESTED IN VIAGRA!!!
- Speaking of focusing my energy I’m working on getting a new chat system in place on BlogToLose so you may see some weird stuff happening over there in the next few days. I am also uploading a new video as I type this so that should be posted by tonight along with the podcast and two additional sessions throughout the week and I’m still pumping out recipes ideas on GreenLiteBites, including a new produce pick, related recipe for okra and this weeks video of Beer Chicken in the Oven. I feel like a “well oiled machine!” But if you can’t tell, I’m loving every minute of it and I TRULY love what I do!
- Things I’m working on… 2 new food finds (although they might be old), another quick lunch idea, a new blog contest and I’m still working on a cook book review!
- Things I’m behind on, email, blog reading, my cook book and sleep. :~) In all seriousness I’m desperately behind blog reading, I’ve basically conceded to it this week. I just don’t know how I can keep up!
Ok, I think that’s all the updates I had. I guess I really did have so much to say. I’ll be back with a video later! Have a good “hump” day!