…and going to bed early. Unfortunately, that means a quick point post.
- I made a HUMANUNGOUS Stuffed zucchini and brought it to work. Everyone seemed to like it (unless they were being polite) ;~P But I have to admit, it was fun to cook for so many people. Especially people who aren’t like the husband. Translation… people who appreciate food other then Cheeseburgers, Mac & Cheese and chips.
- I went a bit overboard on the cookies tonight. I totally ate 3 because there were 3 in the package. I know, I KNOW bad reasoning but seriously, who can leave one cookie in the package? Ok, ok, I should be able to! I know but man they are so freakin’ good. There are only a few things I have a hard time with in the house and these cookies are one of them.
- Tomorrow I’ll be making homemade zucchini bread (also tested by co-workers), I think the recipe is ready for prime time so stay tuned to GreenLiteBites for that tomorrow!
- I’ll also be pulling out the camera tomorrow for a few video sessions.
- Still working on the podcast. Apple is dragging their feet and it’s totally out of my hands until I hear back from them. I’m sorry. :~(
|hard boiled egg, strawberries and a few picks while making the toddlers lunch||3|
|Giant Stuffed Zucchini||3|
|Handful of pretzels||2|
|More Giant Stuffed Zucchini||3|
|dried berries (I was keeping them in the car)||2|
|Pork Loin, brown rice and suagr snap peas||8|
|3 Berger cookies||9|
|nada – I’m resting and gearing up for 2 boot camps and a weight taining session tomorrow!|
Want a food journal like this for your blog? Try the table generator.