- Blog Topics
While grabbing my whole wheat english muffins at the store yesterday, these gems caught my eye. I never saw them before and when I picked them up I knew I had to buy them. They were soft, big, 100% whole grain and 1 point!! So I ditched the english muffins (for the week) and decide to give these a try instead.
Oh My Word! SO Good. I made this sandwich on one this morning. A little, sliced turkey, turkey pepperoni, laughing cow, baby spinach, tomatoes and spicy mustard, it was DELICIOUS. I can’t wait to get one of my burgers on one! The best part, I think I can pass these by the husband as a hamburger bun, they are just so soft, I can’t see him complaining!
Another positive (as I know this is a concern for some), no High Fructose Corn Syrup! There is sugar listed on the ingredient list but thats only after the whole wheat flour, water, wheat bran, yeast, and cellulose fiber. Nutritional information… 100 calories, 1g of fat, 6g of fober, 2 g of sugar, 5g of protein per bun!
Can you tell I’m excited! :~) I love finding new stuff!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.