FOOD JOURNALS

WHAT is going on?

Ok, What a day! First, that Gosh Darn (boy do I want to say something harsher) email problem is ticking (again, think much harsher) me off. I thought it was fixed and then BLAM I check the site only to see about 10 comments that weren’t in my inbox. AAACK! As a developer, the worst kind of problems are inconsistent ones. I am totally out of ideas. However, I did add a subscribe option to comments (please let me know if it’s working) and I’ve been learning a lot of other tricks while debugging. So, it’s not a total loss, I am learning a lot, just NOT GETTING EMAILS. Ok, I’m not stewing on this any longer. I’m going to subscribe to the “everything happens for a reason” mentality and roll with the punches.

If that wasn’t enough I found out some disturbing news at work (my consulting job) and I’m traveling to Toronto next week (that actually wasn’t the most disturbing but I’m not going to go into it) for business. It was a little unexpected as I thought the trip wouldn’t be until the end of the month. So now this means I have my girls trip to the Atlantic City Sun-Tues and then Canada Wed-Fri. What the heck?!?! I’m going to be exhausted and so far behind. Not to mention I won’t see the toddler that whole time and at this age, he seems to grow so fast. I’m going to miss SO much!

So, what else is going on that’s not crazy? Well, if you didn’t notice I went a little post happy today. I finally had a minute to post my conversation with Babs. I really think many young women feel that way, I know I did. I hope to at least bring some attention to that train of thought as I know it really affect my choices for a majority of my and life and sometimes still does.

I also posted my first of three video sessions that I recorded the other day. I’m still working on the iTunes podcast thing, just waiting for them to approve my feed. I have no idea how long that can take.

Oh! and I forgot, I did a guest post over on DietsInReview and answered some Weight Watchers Frequently Asked Questions! I guess, you can say, I just like to answer questions! ;~P

Today, I did have a case of the munchies AND I didn’t make it to the gym like I wanted. I feel like I’m losing a little gym momentum and I need something to kick me in the butt. However, I controlled my munchies with my favorite smoothie and I did walk twice today when I could have driven. So overall I’m making good decisions even when I’m not. Does that make any sense? Ok, it’s late and I’m getting delirious!

Food Points
Bran Flakes with blueberries and soy milk 3
leftover corn on the cob 1
Hot dog on a whole what bun and baked beans 6
pineapple 1
Sweet & Spicy Grilled Pork Chops with a side of asparagus grilled with Vidalia onion and a baked sweet potato 8
Blueberry-Mango “Crisp” 2
baked tortillas and salsa (quite a few) 4
Strawberry Papaya Smoothie (My Favorite – It really doesn’t need any sweetener!) 2
Total : 27
Activity
2 – 1 mile walks 1/2 of the time carrying a 40lbs toddler – has to count for something, right?

Want a food journal like this for your blog? Try the table generator.

Fit Bottomed Girls

August 4, 2008

Sorry about the email, except that after just getting back from vacation and digging out of piles of email, it would almost be a blessing for it to go missing! -Erin

Christy

August 5, 2008

I love those pork chops! They are yummy. So while you are in Canada are you still going to be able to blog? Maybe you could blog about the trip, add some photos…or just talk to us. Oh….if you can take your camera with you, you might be able to photograph all that you eat and make a travel food blog. I did something like this earlier this year when we visited Malta. Anyways I hope you have good trips. You will be missed.

MizFit

August 5, 2008

MizKickYouInYerButtReportingForDuty!!!

get to the gym woman.

come to my ‘hood and, when you have a sec, watch yesterdays video.

follow yesterdays video.

love,

Sargent ArseWhopper

Katie

August 5, 2008

Roni,

Me again about the actress you look like – and for the record, I don’t think you have “one of those faces.” I think you are unique and very pretty! No, I seriously think you are a dead ringer for this chick – her name is Jordana Spiro – here’s a link to the My Boys website and they have some scrolling photos on the homepage: http://www.tbs.com/shows/myboys/

Btw, you are such an inspiration! I’ve got the tall girl thing going on also – 5’9″ – I always struggle with the same 10-20 pounds (I’m 26). For the first time, I was getting dangerously close to a size 14! I recently dropped 10 lbs and am hoping to drop another 10 – I think I’d also be comfortable around 140-145. Eating healthy is the way to go! :)

Thanks!

Katie

mousearoo

August 5, 2008

I saw your tweet about this and sent an @, but thought I’d comment…

There is a big group of WWs and WW bloggers in TO who read your blog. I’m sure we could organize a get-together or help you out with anything if you need it.

Just let us know.

Kate

August 5, 2008

I always hate it when I begin to lose momentum for whatever exercise program I’m currently in the midst of, for me, usually a slight change will help renew my interest in it, maybe that’s what you need? Sometimes I just make myself push through it, and get reengergized within a couple weeks too.

Robin from Tulsa

August 5, 2008

I’m so glad that I’m not the only one who thinks you look like PJ from one of my fav shows ‘My boys!’ Yay! She can only hope that she is as well liked as you! :)

Annette

August 5, 2008

wow……..that’s one busy schedule. It must be hard leaving the little one. Sometimes I would like to get away but I know I’d miss them all so much :) and I don’t know if anyone else could handle my twin tornados! Great posts…all of them :)

August 5, 2008

Christy – I’ll definitely be blogging! :~)

August 5, 2008

Katie – I Kinda see it! LOL The husband doesn’t think so. ;~P

August 5, 2008

That would be cool! I’m kind of excited, I’ve always wanted to travel there! I’m staying downtown!

Josee

August 11, 2008

Enjoy Canada on your trip. I agree with mousaroo – you have a lot of Candian “followers” (me being one of them) and I am certain the TO group will welcome you with open arms!

Alex

August 16, 2008

Your blog is interesting!

Keep up the good work!