*sigh* Why oh why does something always seem to go haywire when I just start to get ahead? Seriously? A few days ago I mentioned getting hit by a hacker. To combat, I upgraded my WordPress installation hopefully increasing my security a bit and then, BANG! now I don’t get email notifications when you guys leave a comment. I’ve been debugging the problem for 2 days straight and I’m throwing my hands up. For the first time in my life I’m really stumped. Usually I figure these things out, sometime it may take me awhile but this is beyond “awhile”. I’m really stumped. So I will not be able to reply via email currently but I will reply to comments in the comments. I just hope I catch them all!
Anyway, I won’t bother you with any more boring details about it. I’ll bore you with these boring details instead. ;~P
There is just SO much happening.
- I just posted this weeks video over on GreenLiteBites, Blueberry-Mango “Crisp”. There’s a short surprise in the end. It isn’t much but the husband makes a short cameo.
- While on the video topic, I recorded 3 Ask Roni sessions today. I’m working on extracting the audio so I can post podcasts. I’m trying to figure the whole thing out and I hope to post the first one tomorrow.
- My garden is FINALLY producing a plethora of produce. Tomatoes, green beans and a zucchini the size of a baseball bat came out today. I LOVE having my small garden but I wish I had more time for it. I’m weeded over and the japanese beetles are having a field day!
- On the workout front, I feel like I’m slowly getting back up to my pre-surgery routine. Today I hit a step class and climbed the rock wall. Yesterday I ran a mile and lifted. I have to get my but in gear if I’m ever going to make my goals this year!
- If you saw my recent video post, you saw how emotional I became trying to answer Bab’s question. Well, we’ve been emailing back and forth and I have her permission to share our conversation. I’m hoping it will help motivate those of us that struggle with our body image issues. Look for that tomorrow, I wanted to post it earlier but this darn email thing set me back.
- Also keep an eye out for a new produce pick this week. I picked up a melon I never heard of before and I can’t wait to try it!
Finally, my food journal today. Hope you all had a great weekend!
|2 oz of pasta with a some Vidalia onion, garlic, fresh tomatoes and herbs from the garden!||5|
|handful of tricuits||3|
|Fresh cucumbers and cherry tomatoes from the garden||0|
|Balsamic Dijon Chicken Tenders, 2 ears of corn, grilled yellow squash||6|
|baked tortillas and salsa||3|
|1 large chocolate chip cookie||4|
|1 hour step class – Climbed the wall! Trying to get back in the saddle!|
Want a food journal like this for your blog? Try the table generator.