I need sleep but I wanted to post my travel food journal and let you know I’m having a blast in Toronto! I have a full day in the office tomorrow and then I’m off to Boot Camp! YAY!
A few notes…
- The boot camp I’m going to is called Cardio-Core and I’m SCARED! :~)
- Ever since I turned on the TV in the hotel I’ve been obsessed with Slice. What a fun station, I wish I had this in the states.
- I’m also jealous of Fast Fresh Foods, I made the BEST salad for dinner!
- I forgot to tell you guys I’m the Snacker of Week over at Lesser Evil. How cool is that?
- I’m pretty proud of today foodwise, it was all about preparation and compromise! (The next 2 days are going to be uber challenging!)
Ok, sleep! I have to make up for the last 3 days and I have no excuse and no toddler to worry about. I NEED to take advantage of that! :~P
|grapenuts with a handful of blueberries and 1% milk (before I left for the airport)||4|
|strawberries (brought them and ate them in the airport)||1|
|soybeans (I brought them for the plane)||3|
|granola bar (another thing I brought, ate it in the rental car)||2|
|grapes (fruit bowl available in the meeting)||1|
|Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich (I may have to mimic this for GreenLiteBites it had apples and apricots in it!) with a handful of chips||10|
|Some humus with pita and sweet potato fries at bar (stuck with water instead of beer so I could pick)||5|
|Salad at fast fresh foods (made my own up with greens, cucumbers, carrots, kidney beans, roasted corn, cheese, sunflower seeds and raspberry vinegar)||5|
|Nice long walk in downtown Toronto!|
Want a food journal like this for your blog? Try the table generator.