- Blog Topics
Getting ready to post the question of the week, then it’s off to bed. L-O-N-G day tomorrow.
|Day 5 in Week||Target||21|
|Omelet made with 1 egg, onion, zucchini, & peppers||-2||19|
|A few cheese and crackers with the toddler||-2||17|
|handful of blueberries||-0||17|
|leftover Quick Chicken and peas with noodles||-6||11|
|half of sandwich split with the toddler||-2||9|
|Chinese food – steamed chicken ad veggies and wonton soup with a bite of egg roll and a fortune cookie||-6||3|
|small frosty (HOLY CRAP really!?! – Next time a kids size for me!!||-7||-4|
|Weekly Points Used: 4 • Remaining: 20 • Overall: OK day, could have planned better.|
Tagged with: frosty
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.