- Blog Topics
WOW! I can’t believe I’m doing this. Following in Microsoft’s footsteps, I present to you my new site, bugs and all. I’m about 70% done but decided to release it and have you help me find the errors. :~D
Why? Well, that’s how I roll. ;~P I needed something to motivate me and this was it. I haven’t been able to workout, my eating has been slightly out of control and I was desperate for a change. I redesigned the site, the food journal, and I feel like I have new lease on this whole weight maintenance thing.
OK, so here’s the deal. I’m still tiding up my old posts, WeightWatchen isn’t going any where soon, I’ll be leaving it up for archival purposes although I did move almost everything over. There is a new feed but those of you who subscribed via email will be transfered automatically.
*sigh* Well, that’s it for now. On the diet/food front, I’m starting a week in level 5 journaling. I really have been out of control and, to be honest, I haven’t been on the scale in weeks. I really need to weigh in. So I’m starting now, fresh. I don’t care that it’s not “Sunday”, or the 1st of the month, the year, or whatever other “start points” we tell ourselves we need. All that is bogus. I choose to start NOW. That’s why it was important for me to jump in head first and just DO IT! and you can do it too. The best time to do something is today! So why not? (Guess I’m wearing my motivating speech hat tonight) :~P
|Day 1 in Week||Target||21|
|Banana Yogurt Cup||-2||19|
|BurgerKing TenderGrill Salad with a little ut of light Italian and 2 “apple fries”||-6||13|
|Activity: Family trip to the park, light walking, swinging,||+0||13|
|MultigrainCake (link to come)||-1||12|
|small pork chop with butter beans and mixed veggies||-7||2|
|Weekly Points Used: 2 • Remaining: 33 • Overall: Awesome Day!|
PS Feedback is, as always, welcome. What do you think of the new diggs?
Tagged with: motivated
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.