- Blog Topics
Take it one choice at a time, be honest and have faith in you plan.
That was the way I used to sign almost every email I responded to. It was my canned weight loss advice and yesterday I needed to listen to myself.
I had a great day but overall I picked a little too much, finishing the toddler’s ice cream here, snacking at the movies there. So when it came to the end of the day I didn’t really want to face my food journal. I just figured I used all if not more of my weekly points and I was about to “throw away” the week.
Taking my own advice I decided to be honest with myself and face it. Guess what? It wasn’t as bad as I thought. Yeah I, snacked and made some overall unhealthy choices but the day was far from the disaster I thought it was.
- Taking it one choice at a time
- Last night I made the choice to enjoy some treats. This morning is a new choice and I chose a banana on the way to step class and I’m about to choose to make a healthy snack.
- Being honest with myself
- I jotted down every little bit and faced everything that I put in my mouth. Nothing was an unconscious munch.
- Having faith in my plan
- I choose Weight Watchers Flex and I trust in the point system to help me. It’s taught me a lot about balance and today I will even out my week by accounting for yesterdays indulgences. That’s the beauty of this lifestyle.
Ahhhh I feel better now. I’ll be back with my last day in this food journal week later tonight.
|Day 6 in Week||Target||21|
|Slice of VitaCake||-1||20|
|Mini Egg Muffins with peppers, onion & Zucchini (instead of spinach)||-3||17|
|Activity: Boot camp crazy Strength traning session||+3||20|
|Banana and 1/2 od the toddlers||-3||17|
|Chick-fil-a grilled sandwich 1/2 of a small fry and 1/2 of a fruit cup (the toddler and I share so I can get my fry fix!) and a diet lemonade||-7||10|
|1/2 of the toddlers kid sized chocolate ice cream (totally didn’t need to eat it but the toddler said he was finished and I was staring at a small cup of chocolate Hagen Daaz – What would YOU do?) ;~)||-4||6|
|Southwestern turkey burger on a whole grain english muffin with baby spinach baked beans and 2 (of the most amazing) corn on the cobs (and a nibble of the toddlers burger)||-10||-4|
|1/2 of a granola bar – another case of the toddler didn’t finish||-1||-5|
|Confession time – Small movie popcorn and Whoppers, I don’t even like whoppers that much. WHAT was I thinking?||-7||-12|
|Weekly Points Used: 12 • Remaining: 2 • Overall: Too much “Junk”|
Want a food journal like this for your blog? Try the table generator.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
- Celebrating Progress
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.