- Blog Topics
Tomorrow I’m heading out for my birthday trip. The husband and I will be enjoying 2 fun filled days (without the toddler) at America’s Playground, my favorite quick getaway. This time, I’m super psyched because we’re staying at the Borgata! (nothing beats comped rooms ;~)
I realize I just got back from vacation. You guys are going to think I’m a spoiled brat. Heck I am a spoiled brat! I’m spoiling myself. ;~P Being an ex-teacher I’m still in the ‘summers here, gotta squash everything in’ mode.
The funny thing, I have another trip planned up there two weeks from now with the girls. So my vacations this year included the traditional week at the beach with the family. Then a short getaway with husband and finally, I’m going to spend a couple of days with the girls. Man I AM spoiled! ;~)
So before I leave I finally got all those videos I recorded prepped. I already posted Ask Roni Q&A Video_v04 Session 1 and the Chocolate Kettle Corn on GreenLiteBites. I also have a fun meme post ready for tomorrow and Session 2 of the Q&A video slated for tomorrow night. Oh! and I answered a quick question on GLB about potatoes today as well. Boy, I did a lot!
Other then getting all that ready, my day was pretty uneventful. The toddler and I roamed the local mall together and I got some errands done. That’s really about it.
I’ll be back Tuesday with a full report. I plan on living it up and enjoying every minute, including hitting the pool and the gym! Oh! and we have reservations at Wolfgang Pucks!
OK, I’m done rubbing it in. I hope you guys all have a great start to the week!
|Day 7 in Week||Target||21|
|1 hour step and ab class||+2||22|
|whole wheat pitta topped with something similiar to Skillet Veggies, 1/2 oz moz cheese and green chili sauce||-3||17|
|leftover cold corn on the cob (SO GOOD)||-1||16|
|low fat whole grain crepe stuffed wih the other half of my Skillet Veggies, 1/2 oz moz cheese and green chili sauce||-2||14|
|ham & cheese sandwich (too lazy to write out the details)||-4||10|
|Smoothie at the mall split with the toddler||-3||7|
|Popcorn and a handful of pretzels||-6||1|
|Breyer’s Free with fresh berries||-2||-1|
|Weekly Points Used: 1 • Remaining: 1 • Overall: Phew! Just made it!|
Want a food journal like this for your blog? Try the table generator.
Tagged with: vacation
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.